Difficulty Level: Facile
What you need:
- 1/2 cup precooked couscous
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, cored, seeded and chopped
- 5 thin scallions, white bulb cut into thin rounds
- 1/8 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
What to do:
- In a small bowl, place chopped parsley, mint, tomatoes, scallions, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and set aside.
- Place the couscous in a medium-size bowl, fluff with a fork and stir in the dressing. Taste for seasoning.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, but no more than 4 hours. Adjust seasoning before serving, adding additional lemon juice or salt to taste. Serves: 2 Bon Appetit!