Difficulty Level: Facile
What you need:
- 1 cup raw nuts (I used a mix of almonds, walnuts, peanuts and brazil nuts)
- 2 tsp. vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350F and spread nuts on a baking sheet. Toast for 7-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the margarine, brown sugar, cinnamon, chili powder, maple syrup and cocoa.
- Stir the warm nuts into the spice mixture. Coat completely and sprinkle with salt.
- Place them back in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the nuts are glazed and brown.
Serve to friends this holiday season. Bon Appetit!