Difficulty Level: Facile (Easy)
What you need:
- 1 small butternut squash, diced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt, pepper, to taste
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1 scallion, chopped
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place the butternut squash, onions and carrots in a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring the vegetable stock to a boil and reduce heat to low. Add the vegan butter, salt, pepper and cumin. Let sit on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Place couscous and cooked vegetables in a large bowl. Bring the stock to a boil and pour over the couscous and vegetables. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Add the scallions and serve. Bon Appetit! Serves: 2