Difficulty Level: Facile
What you need:
- 2 cups leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 2 tbsp. vegan margarine
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- sea salt, pepper, to taste
What to do:
- Heat margarine in large stockpot over medium heat. Add leeks and onions and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add potatoes, herbs, salt, pepper and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Transfer soup to a blender, add rice milk and blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with warm crusty French bread.
Serves: 4-6 Bon Appetit!